- No products in the cart.
(1) To enter the prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) for a free prize, simply complete the questions to the survey and submit your name and email address. You will then be entered, automatically, into our prize draw. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please contact Tina Derby at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Free Drawing” in the subject line.
(2) The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey, with the exception of those people indicated in (3) below.
(3) Employees or agents of Uncle Jimmy’s (“Uncle Jimmy’s”) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
(4) Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
(5) Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
(6) Uncle Jimmy’s accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Uncle Jimmy’s.
(7) The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11:59 p.m. EST each Sunday, unless otherwise noted. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
(8) Winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place weekly, and may end at any time.
(9) The winner will receive the prize as promoted through Uncle Jimmy’s Facebook page and/or website and/or other platforms.
(10) The Prize Draw winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address for delivery of the prize in order to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Uncle Jimmy’s within one month of being notified by Uncle Jimmy’s, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Uncle Jimmy’s shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within one month or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Uncle Jimmy’s shall be entitled to select another winner.
(11) Uncle Jimmy’s retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
(12) Uncle Jimmy’s accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Uncle Jimmy’s further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
(13) Uncle Jimmy’s reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
(14) Uncle Jimmy’s shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
(15) The Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pennsylvania.